Thursday 26 March 2009

Week 5 and Beyond - Weekly Vocabulary Assignments

this Week i did not do anything new but i do learn some new word like.
TEMPLATE:
1. Word / Phrase: You been BIAS on taking side for your people.

Meaning: Bias is when you taking side for somebody.

Context: I heard it in court


2. Word / Phrase: My family sometime do a CONVENTION.

Meaning: convention to have a meeting

Context:I hear it in school.


3. Word / Phrase: How the crow responded when the players was BRAWLING

Meaning: Fight

Context: My mentor Send it to me.


4. Word / Phrase: Choosing doing INTERCOURSE it is about making choices.

Meaning:Having sex

Context: In imentor writing blog


5. Word / Phrase:A long time ago there were a lot of DISCRIMINATION between colors

Meaning: Toward or against a person or group is the treatment or consideration based on class or category rather than individual merit.

Context: My little brother while studying global study test but i already know what it mean a log time ago.

No comments: